Belmont School is set in the heart of the beautiful Surrey Hills close to Guildford, Leatherhead, Dorking, Horsham and Cranleigh and within easy reach of South London.
The nearest bus stops to the site are located on Pasturewood Road adjacent to the School gates. The stops are served by the 22 and 32 bus services. The bus services provide connections with Dorking, Shalford, Chilworth and Gomshall railway stations whilst Guildford railway station is within a five-minute walk of the bus station stops served by the 32 bus service.
Dorking railway station is located approximately 10 km northeast of the School and is served by both the 22 bus service and the School minibus service. The station provides regular services to London Waterloo, London Victoria and Horsham via Leatherhead, Epsom, Clapham Junction, Wimbledon, Sutton and Vauxhall.
Gomshall railway station is located approximately 6 km northwest of the School and is served by the 32 bus service and the School minibus service. The station provides regular services between Reading and Gatwick via Guildford, Dorking Deepdene, Reigate and Redhill.
School Minibus Service
Belmont offers several minibus routes bringing pupils to and from School on a daily basis.
Our routes include:
- Ripley, Ockham, East Horsley, West Horsley, East Clandon, Merrow, Belmont (daily*)
- Guildford, Shalford, Bramley, Wonersh, Shamley Green, Farley Green, Shere, Gomshall, Belmont (daily*)
- Reigate, Buckland, Betchworth, Brockham, Newdigate, Capel, Ockley, Forest Green, Belmont (daily*)
- Tattenham Corner, Tadworth, Walton-on-the-Hill, Headley, Box Hill, Dorking Train Station, Dorking (Westcott Rd), Westcott, Belmont (daily*)
- Southwater, Horsham, Broadbridge Heath, Strood Green, Rudgwick, Ellens Green, Walliswood, Ewhurst, Belmont (daily*)
- Putney, Barnes, Wimbledon, Esher (Monday morning and Friday afternoon only)
*Please note, we do not run a school minibus service on Wednesday afternoons due to sports fixtures
We are happy to review our minibus routes if there is enough demand to warrant it, so please let us know if there is an area you are particularly interested in that we currently do not cover. All drivers are fully checked in respect of their suitability to work with children.
For further information, please send a message to our Minibus Co-ordinator Mr Graeme East using the form below: