Friends of Belmont (FOB) is a registered charity and a member of the PTA-UK. It was set up to raise money for Belmont School to buy items that fall outside the school budget and represent added value. FOB also donate a percentage of funds raised to charity.
When your child becomes a Belmont pupil you are automatically invited to become involved with FOB by being invited to support our many activities ranging from coffee mornings to full evening events such as themed balls and quiz nights.
We welcome any parents who would like to serve on the committee or to help at an event. Just contact us and we will be thrilled to have you on board!
Recent projects have included:
- A new adventure playground
- A new Belmont play area for the Under 7s with HMS Belmont play ship
- New mountain bikes
- Film and Editing equipment
- Boarders’ Common Room facilities
- Outdoor facilities for the Early Years
- New High Jump equipment
- Flood lights for the sports pitches
- Re-decoration and wall displays for the Dining Room refurbishment
Help FOB raise money!
If you are looking at a new fast way of naming your belongings then please visit www.stamptastic.co.uk
If parents enter Belmont School as the beneficiary and use the code RH56LQ, Friends of Belmont receive a 20% commission.